Are you interested to see what a house in Mongolia is like? Well, stealing a page from our friends' book, we decided to put a little video together to show you our house. Please watch and enjoy. Also, we made the movie using our digital camera, so it may be a little grainy and the audio doesn't sound so hot, but you'll get the idea!
8 comments:
You guys are awesome. Thank you for sharing. That was hilarious and great insite into how you are guys are living. I got pretty emotional just hearing & seeing the both of you... well didn't get to see Ashley but when I heard her laugh I could see her in my mind. You both take care. Love & Hugs to you both, The Dittas
I was so excited to see this video. I know have a better idea of how you guys are living. I hope you guys are happy. I'm going to send you some fun pictures for your wall! I love you both, so very much.
<3
Katie
I'm so glad we made it through all 13 minutes to see the credits! yay!! Thanks for the shout out! (btw, we were inspired by a video of previous volunteers too)
A few comments:
1) we too have an "eating surface" in our apt - cool!
2) I'm so glad you pointed out the food poster.
3) We also liked that Scott put on his coal outfit just for the video. Awesome.
Great video!
That video was great!! I too got teary-eyed at the end. Love the positive attitudes from you both.
We love and miss you very much. Aunt Jen and Mike
Nicely done, looks like you've made it your home. I love how ingenious and economical the locals are. Nail hangers, what a great idea! And the gravity sink, I love how it enforces conservation. I bet you guys don't leave the sink on while brushing your teeth. We need to have that installed in California. Send more videos......-shawn
Thanks for the video. . It's amazing on how different people in other countries live. You can exist on a lot less conveniences - we're spoiled. Home can be anywhere you make it and your's is very warm and full of love. Yes, there are a few cabins in Big Bear that are not as nice as your place - they call them rustic. Glad you're documenting all of your experiences for your memories and ours. I leave you with lots of tears...I'm happy you're having this experience but sad you're so far away. Take care of each other. Love GMA Donna
OMG....Thanks so much for the video. Uncle Jim and I both watched it and when I am missing you guys...I will click it on. Scott, I love the coal mask and the "bomb shelter". This video was awesome to really see where you guys live. Wow, you work so hard to get heat, wash dishes, and you do so well with so little. A package will be coming your way soon from the Stiegelmars. Hamish is doing well. We just renewed the registration and we are taking good care of him/her. LYL Aunt Joanie and Uncle Jim
What a posh house! It's awesome!
Post a Comment