Anyways, I did think of one idea: I made our own Christmas tree! I went down to the photo shop on the square and I printed up several pictures from Christmases past. I then taped them together in the shape of a tree. I was incredibly excited to hang it up, but Ashlee told me that it's too early to get in the Christmas mood. Now marriage is all about compromise, so Ashlee told me that I could hang it up in the corner of our bedroom but only if I covered it with a shirt until Thanksgiving. Deal!
Disclaimer
*THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OURS PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
More Ingenuity (Scott)
If you know Ashlee and I at all, then you must have some idea of how much we love Christmas. Everything from the decorations to the food to the shopping -- we just can't get enough of it. Now with the holiday season just around the corner, I have been racking my brain to come up with ideas to make sure our first Christmas here in Mongolia is not a bust. I mean it's not exactly like there will be a tree lot on every corner or a local Starbucks to buy my eggnog lattes from.
Anyways, I did think of one idea: I made our own Christmas tree! I went down to the photo shop on the square and I printed up several pictures from Christmases past. I then taped them together in the shape of a tree. I was incredibly excited to hang it up, but Ashlee told me that it's too early to get in the Christmas mood. Now marriage is all about compromise, so Ashlee told me that I could hang it up in the corner of our bedroom but only if I covered it with a shirt until Thanksgiving. Deal!
Anyways, I did think of one idea: I made our own Christmas tree! I went down to the photo shop on the square and I printed up several pictures from Christmases past. I then taped them together in the shape of a tree. I was incredibly excited to hang it up, but Ashlee told me that it's too early to get in the Christmas mood. Now marriage is all about compromise, so Ashlee told me that I could hang it up in the corner of our bedroom but only if I covered it with a shirt until Thanksgiving. Deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment