Just a couple of California kids making their way in Central Asia...
Disclaimer
*THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OURS PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Made It!
Just a quick post to say that I made it safely to UB. Ashlee and I have been reunited and we are staying with our friend Tia for a few days. There's a group of 8 of us now preparing a Mexican feast. It's cold outside, but life is good.
Hi Scott and Ashlee, The care package has shipped with warm knit things including Scott's socks, the thickest I could make. Hope it helps with the cold. Take care and keep warm. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Diana Hilton
1 comment:
Hi Scott and Ashlee,
The care package has shipped with warm knit things including Scott's socks, the thickest I could make. Hope it helps with the cold. Take care and keep warm. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Diana Hilton
Post a Comment