Disclaimer

*THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OURS PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Blast! (Scott)

According to our Mongolia Welcome Book, which is prepared by past PCVs, many items that we might need over a two-year span are readily available in-county. These items include clothing, toiletries, and other personal amenities. This made me feel a lot better about packing -- for some reason I have been having anxiety about settling in for a fierce Mongolian winter and realizing that I forgot to bring a heavy coat.

So yeah, I was feeling good -- until I read the part about how if you are over 6 feet tall, you are pretty much out of luck clothing-wise. Dangit...

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hey you two~ I have something to contribute to your trip supplies!

Love,
Jo

Anonymous said...

Scottie, I can only say I hope you stay warm and that there are a few Mongolians that are at least 6'2" tall to barter with, love you both--Dad